Friday, April 18, 2008

Shake, Rattle, and Roll...Arrrrgh!

The Basso Family hopes everyone enjoyed their 5:37 a.m. wake up call this morning. The 5.2 woke all of us up (rather rudely) this morning. I thought it was an airplane at first, then I wondered why Anthony was shaking the bed so much as he woke up. He thought I was trying to shake him awake to tell him to stop snoring!

Bella did wake up crying a little bit, but she calmed down after Anthony picked her up. She felt even better when she discovered a paper towel tube in the kitchen. She spent the rest of the morning playing "pirate". ARGH mateys!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow!! Are you guys ok???

Basso Family said...

Yes, we're all fine! It was an extremely weird sensation, though!

Jennifer said...

Oh good, I'm glad you're fine! Hey we'll be in the Chicago area and then South Bend next month!