We had lunch with Nana and Meme on Sunday afternoon and during lunch, Papa asked Bella what happens on Halloween.
Anthony: "Bella, what do you say when you knock on someone's door on Halloween?"
Bella: "Hello, please may I go potty?"
October 31st should be very interesting.
3 comments:
I wish I lived near you!!! And Michael just said how much he likes you (as I'm laughing out loud while reading your blog!)! Love you bunches
Girlie, we miss you and Michael so much! There are days when a Jennifer Emerson hug would make everything all better!
We need to visit each other!
Aw, thanks, sweetie! I'm glad my hugs are restorative!! :) We really should visit each other, that's a great idea! Maybe we can come up in the spring or you can come down to TX if you get too cold in IN....OMG, I just realized that I AM going to be in StL the week before Thanksgiving!!! My uncle's being made a Cardinal! Email me!!!!!
Post a Comment