Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Adventures and Bella-isms

We'll start this post with a visual reminder to take out your ponytail holders before going to sleep!

We recently traveled to Marion to spend a Saturday with Meme and Company. Mamaw Powers traveled with us. We were able to visit with the whole gang (Meme, Nana, Papaw, Mamaw, Madison, Josh, Macy, Kelly, Dawn, and Jim...and the dogs...and the hamster...and the mice). Meme bought a new swimming pool, and Macy outdid herself getting it blown up and filled with warm water! Bella ate Smarties all day (see pic below) courtesy of Papaw.
Madison and Bella in the pool.
Macy enjoying the efforts of her hard work.
Several days ago, I felt extra Martha-Stewarty and whipped up a batch of chocolate-chip cookies. I thought that I had pushed them back on the table, out of reach of you-know-who. She got awfully quiet after her shower...and this was why. Little cookie sneaker!
Some Bella-isms

Momma (watching Bella run around in circles): You are crazy!
Bella: I not crazy. I gorgeous.

Papa: Why won't you eat your dinner?
Bella: Cause why...everybody make me eat dinner.

Papa: Eat your mashed potatoes.
Bella: Those are clouds, Papa.

No comments: