Bella has been ill the past few days. She had some stomach issues late Sunday night and all day on Monday. When she hadn't had a wet diaper in about 8 hours, Momma and Papa had to take her to the hospital. This little trooper endured two IV attempts on her sweet little feet (the second one worked) and she received some rehydrating saline and some anti-nausea meds. She also got a cuddly white polar bear that she named Riley.
Bella is feeling much better today, altho she is catching up on her sleep. Her appetite seems to have come back. The Basso family is iced in today (as is much of Central Indiana), so we hope everyone stays safe and warm at home!
2 comments:
Poor little rugrat! I hope she'a all better now!! Pediasure is supposed to be good for rehydration too--I had to go to the emergency room when I was little b/c of that and a high fever. Or so my mom tells me. Stay warm!
Thank you for the warm wishes! Ahh...Pedialyte. I only wished that worked for her. It's a wonderful product, but when the little bugaboo won't drink it, it doesn't work, lol! She doesn't like it for some reason, even when we give it to her in Popsicle form. She feels much better today, tho!
Post a Comment