Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My, This Womb is Comfortable

Wednesday March 15, 2006
Courtney is at home today...waiting for her stubborn child to make his/her appearance in the world! Contractions have started, however, they still aren't "regular" enough to warrant a hospital trip. I am getting ready to scour the cabinets for some Tabasco sauce. Where's a fresh jalapeno when you need one?
If the contractions aren't doing their job by tomorrow evening, we will be checking into the hospital (Clarian North) at 6 p.m. This could very well be a St. Patrick's Day baby!
We'll definitely keep everyone posted! Our hospital suite is freakin sweet (pun intended) and comes fully equipped with internet access. I'm really hoping to post some entries during the stay, but that all depends on how well the drugs work.

Posted 3/15/2006 at 1:1 PM
1 Comments
Welcome to Xanga!!! This is a great idea to keep everyone in the know. I hope that Mac n Cheese worked last night and that you're actually sitting in the hospital right now reading this instead of at home.
Love you!
the Elsers
Posted 3/16/2006 at 6:9 AM by nolanelser

No comments: